Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Here I am! Just in time...

Well, I've finally joined the blogging bandwagon, five years too late to be wildly popular, three years too late to be relevant, and two years after the whole thing started to peak.

Why am I starting a blog? The same reason everyone else does - because I think I'm funny and uniquely interesting, and everyone should pay attention to what I think. So pay attention.

About me - I'm Australian, in the Army and a raving lefty in an organisation that's slightly right-wing of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Otherwise, read my posts. If I make any.

And bookmark this site, because you're going to want to know what I think so you can have the same opinion as me. Seriously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Write more, please. I've boomarked you. Slip a shrimp on the ole barby why dontcha, and tell Paul Hogan I said "Hello"! ;-)